Agreement between website user (USER) and TruLuv.com (TRULUV.COM)
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. TRULUV.COM reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to register as a member of TRULUV.COM. Membership in or use of TRULUV.COM is void where prohibited. By using TRULUV.COM, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use TRULUV.COM and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Cancel Account page. TRULUV.COM reserves the right to terminate your membership at our sole discretion. TRULUV.COM is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership. TRULUV.COM is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your membership. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
3. Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate to access member areas of TRULUV.COM, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session by clicking the Sign Out button. TRULUV.COM will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
4. Non-commercial Use by Members
Access to and use of TRULUV.COM is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies and businesses may not become Members and may not use the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the TRULUV.COM, including but not limited to collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with the permission of TRULUV.COM, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in TRULUV.COM's sole discretion.
5. Your Interactions with other Members
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. You understand that TRULUV.COM does not in any way screen its Members, nor does TRULUV.COM inquire into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. TRULUV.COM makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. In no event shall TRULUV.COM be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of TRULUV.COM, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Members of this Website or persons you meet through this Website. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Members of TRULUV.COM, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You understand that TRULUV.COM makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through TRULUV.COM. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your social security number, credit card or bank account information) to other Members.
6. Content Posted
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the TRULUV.COM Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Member. TRULUV.COM does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by TRULUV.COM prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of TRULUV.COM. TRULUV.COM makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- TRULUV.COM may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of TRULUV.COM violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. TRULUV.COM assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Website Services for inappropriate Content or conduct.
- By posting Content to any public area of TRULUV.COM, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to TRULUV.COM, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by TRULUV.COM will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. TRULUV.COM reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Your use of TRULUV.COM, including but not limited to the Content you post on TRULUV.COM, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members. This includes but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any products or services through the Website. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although TRULUV.COM cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, we reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
7. Prohibited Activities
TRULUV.COM reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
- You will not impersonate any person or entity.
- You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by TRULUV.COM without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Website.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Services or the site.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service or the Website. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to TRULUV.COM or the Service or the site in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
- You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
8. Copyright Policy
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
9. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other TRULUV.COM Members. TRULUV.COM reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
11. Links to Third Party Sites
TRULUV.COM does not have control over third party sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. TRULUV.COM is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. TRULUV.COM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TRULUV.COM of the site, product, method, information or any other tangible or intangible offerings. All trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
12. Liability Disclaimer
THE MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, CONDITION, UNDERTAKING OR TERM OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TRULUV.COM FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE MATERIALS. TRULUV.COM MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS, POLICIES OR OTHER INFORMATION DESCRIBED IN THE MATERIALS, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TRULUV.COM SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE USER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT TRULUV.COM IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TRULUV.COM, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of TRULUV.COM by USER or USERS's agent.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable law.
15. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions are the complete and exclusive agreement between TRULUV.COM and USER, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between TRULUV.COM and USER. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
« Go Back